Senin, 17 September 2012

Ouch.

Holla.
A lil bit shocked? I really can't close my eyes. It is 3.45 a.m. actually and just finished another Orizuka's book, "I For You". Believe me or not, I will cry over every single novel that I read. Those remind me of some memory of, hate to say this, past. It makes me wandering why can't I get one of  those valorous man. If those happy ending makes some flows on my pillow, How it could be If it had an sad ending*wiping tears*

Okay. It all was not the point. This disobedient tired eyes decided to do ... em, uh, well, kepo. We called it 'stalking' in another way. Yep. I just stalked. I mean, accidentally. I just see a tweet on my twitter's timeline, 

*viewed conversation*, 

*opened in new tab*, 

*scrolled down* 

and found an account that makes my forehead a little wrinkled. This girl has no twitter account, as I knew.

*opened her profile page*. -Damn, you curious mind 

I found her blog and, again, 

*opened in a new tab*. 

*Scrolled*, 

*older post*

AAAND, accidentally found a post. Random post. It's about a song of HiVi-Orang Ketiga. And I know she just wrote about me and another person that annoyed her. Not to be rude, but She's annoying, and it was the only reason why Her boyfriend, I mean ex, UPS, broke her up. It was not caused by me sweety bear :)

Ps. Yes, I am talking about, you. If you know what I mean. *winking* 

2 komentar: